Friday, October 4, 2013

Sending Hope

The TSC Recipes Facebook Fan Challenge this week is featuring a digital image by Tamara at The Stamping Chef called Sending Hope. It was a freebie for a limited time and we have until Sunday night to get our image colored up and entered into the challenge.

This is a beautiful image and just about everyone is familiar with the pink ribbon for breast cancer.  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. If this cancer hasn't affected someone you love or know, it will! There has been a lot of progress in this terrible disease, but more research is needed! If you are able, please give to one of the many cancer charities this month. Your money really does help.

I colored my image with copic markers and layered it with some patterned papers from my stash. The sentiment is from Gina K Designs. My card:

 
Copics I used:
Skin: E000 E11 R30
Lips: RV04
Eyes: B32 B93
Hair: 100 C7 C5 YR27 Y28
Top:  RV00 RV02 RV06 (Ribbon)
 
Have a great weekend!!
Darcy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!