Wednesday, August 28, 2013

OUTLAWZ SKETCH CHALLENGE AUGUST 28-SEPT. 3

Another new Outlawz Sketch Challenge! Our sponsor all month has been the wonderful and amazing Bugaboo Stamps!  They will give 7 digi stamps to one lucky winner for the month of August!

I chose to make my card featuring a Bugaboo image called Cute Bee-Flower and colored it in with copic markers!  Our sketch this week is here and right below it is my card!


 
 
I used a new paper trimmer that I had to buy a couple weeks ago in order to make a step card. It has angles marked on it and after all these years, I am happy to say that I have remembered some of the geometry I learned in school. At least about angles, because I needed it to cut my tags.
 
I added a pretty flower and some ribbon and brads after I stamped my sentiments "just buzzin by to say....thanks". The first part of the sentiment is from Azadi Earles and the "thanks!!!" is from Stampendous.  I also used a die from Joy Crafts to make a die cut that I cut in half to place on my outer tags.
 
 
Be sure and stop over at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge to see what the other Design Team members came up with using that sketch for inspiration. I think you'll be glad you did!!
 
Happy Wednesday!
Darcy


2 comments:

  1. just to let you know again :-) beautiful card Darcy!!
    Love the papers and the tags! what die did you use on the tags, is it from Joy?
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sandra! And yes, the die is from Joy!Crafts and is called French Lily and I cut it in half to make two.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!