Thursday, August 22, 2013

Creative Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz

I was really busy tonight. I managed to make four cards tonight. Some nights just go like that and other nights it may take four hours to do a card!!!!  These two cards I made are both for the Creative Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz. Anne Fenton and Sandi Huggett each gave us an image to make something creative.

My first card has an adorable frog in an inner tube image by Anne Fenton. I colored him with copic markers which I will list below my card. I layered with some patterned papers from my stash and stamped a sentiment by Gina K Designs  "May the simple joys of life be yours". Here's the card!
 
Copic markers I used
Frog YG97 YG17  YG21 R30  YR02
Inner Tube   YR0000   YR000
Scenery  B95 B00 B0000  G12 E55
 
Here's my second card using the Sunflower digi from Sandi Huggett
 
The copic markers I used here are
Leaves  YG97  BG93
Sunflowers   Y17  Y38  YR27  E47  E43  E33
 
I layered it over a piece of gauzy ribbon from my stash!
Thanks Anne and Sandi for such fantastic images to work with!! Be sure and visit the Challenge to see what great creations some of the other Outlawz members came up with!
 
I'm also entering my froggie card in the Handmade Harbour Challenge, a brand new challenge called Midweek Papercraft Party! Hope you will go take a look!!!
 
You can shop at Handmade Harbour  HERE!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Have a great day!
Darcy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!