Friday, June 28, 2013

Singing like a Wren!

To me, the prettiest sounding songbird is the Wren. They are tiny but have a mighty voice and a very sweet sounding pitch. I made the card below for the Outlawz Color Challenge. The colors this week are Red Tomato, Lucky Green, and Ala Mode White! The Jazzy June twist is 'Make it Musical'. So I have used those colors and rubber stamped my image of a wren by PSX which along with the sentiment by House Mouse Designs is my "musical" theme. I know it is a little bit of a stretch, but singing birds do make music, don't ya think?
Anyway..................
Here's my card. I colored with copic markers.

Happy Friday!
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous interpretation of the challenge and twist. Love the image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy, I'm so glad I asked. You did an awesome job on your card. Love the background with the red sprinkles and I love birds the wren is wonderful and so is the sentiment.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!