Friday, June 7, 2013

June weddings

June is a very popular wedding month! I was married in June myself. It will be 38 years on the 21st. My how time flies!
But anyway, the challenge over at the Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge was to make a wedding or anniversary card using silver and gold. So I made a wedding card that I will use at a wedding I am going to on the 29th of this month. 
I stamped an Outlines Company wedding cake image on my card and heat embossed it in silver. I colored in some light pastels and mounted on a light aqua/blue cardstock and then mounted again on a silver metallic cardstock. I bordered the image with some gold metallic strips and added a small amount of bling around my sentiment.
Hope you like my card....it turned out completely different than the vision in my head when I started. Funny how that happens.

Today is officially Friday.....have a great weekend!
Darcy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful wedding card. Love the colors, coloring and whimsical wedding cake.

    BTW. thanks for the heads up about my ink not working on Outlawz. I added a correction.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!