Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Girly girl card

This week over at the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge, the theme is "girly girl". So I made a card using a cute little mermaid digi from Stamping Shack. I colored her with my copic markers and used a new Spellbinders die to cut my image out. I then threaded some ribbon through the slots at the top and a shiny mikuhiki cord in an aqua color. I finished off with some pink rhinestone gems and that was it! My girly girl card. For more girly girly cards, head over to the Outlawz and see what everyone else came up with.
Have a great Wednesday!
Darcy
 

4 comments:

  1. Your little mermaid is simply perfect for a girly girl challenge! Love all of your little touches! Great card - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Darcy!! What a great card. thanks for leaving me such a nice comment! Love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm also your newest follower and added you to my google circles! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little card Darcy! I love the idea of the threaded ribbon and mikuhiki cord, great touch!

    Just added myself to your list of followers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!