Friday, June 28, 2013

CDAC Second Quarter Challenge Coming to an End

Over at Crafters Digital Art Center, there is a new challenge every three months for several different challenges. For example, there is an Inspiration Challenge (which is my focus here on this post),  an Easy as 1-2-3 Challenge, an Anything Goes Challenge, and a Seasonal Challenge. Not to mention the Progressive Freebie Challenges.

Anyway, from April 1 to June 30, we are given the options of entering these challenges. I have completed the Progressive Freebie Challenge, the Seasonal Challenge and the Anything Goes Challenge. I have made my cards for the remaining two and will post the Inspiration Challenge here in this post and tomorrow's post will have the Easy as 1-2-3 Challenge. If I've totally lost you, hop on over to the CDAC website and learn all about it. I love having three months to complete these. As you see, I am right down to the wire!

With the Inspiration Challenge, we were given a picture with some key colors and with those colors as our inspiration, we need to make a card using a digital image.  Here is the inspiration picture.
 
 
For my card I chose to use a digi image named Malt Dudley that is from Doodle Dragon Studio. Hope you like my card!
 
Have a great Friday and a great weekend!
Darcy
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Darcy this is adorable! Love the Dudley image and the colors are spot on for the challenge! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGES
    ~Deb~
    CDAC DT Member
    A Look Through My Eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!