Monday, May 27, 2013

Lilliana

My card here features Lilliana, a digi image by Betty Roberts for Simply Betty Stamps. I am entering my card in two challenges. The first is the Simply Betty Stamps Fanpage Challenge and the theme colors are Orange, Yellow, White, and Black.........  and the second is the Outlawz Twisted Thursday Challenge with the theme this week being "Fantasy." Hope you like my card.....it was a lot of fun coloring her with my copic markers. I made her hair sparkle with orange stickles.


Have a great day!
Darcy

3 comments:

  1. Oh Darcy this is so adorable love how you did her. Love the papers too. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very lovely. Coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and fantastic job on her wings!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!