Saturday, April 20, 2013

To have and to hold....

I made this card for a wedding in May that regrettably I can't attend. The wedding is in Vegas and I sure would love to go as 1) I've never been to Vegas and 2) it would be a fun getaway. But my work schedule and a failing dog will not let me get away even for a long weekend.

As I didn't know the couple's wedding colors, I noticed there was teal on the invitation, so therefore I used teal for my accent color. I really like doing all white wedding cards with just a splash of color for interest.

I'm also entering this card in the Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge. It was very simple to make, just an accent layer, embossed (Cuttlebug) layer, some sticky back white ribbons from Paper Studio, and my stamped (Gina K. Designs) sentiment layered on the Peony Spellbinders Die. Sounds like a lot but it went together in about 10 minutes or less. Therefore, "Clean and Simple".  I'm also entering this card in the Through the Craftroom Door Magazine Challenge.

Here's my wedding card!


Thanks for stopping by!
Darcy


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Darcy! Love the embossing!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!