Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ooh La La!!

Every couple of weeks, over at the Outlawz Freebie Challenge, we are given a couple of freebie digi images to play around with and see what we come up with. On occasion, there has been as many as three and that is indeed a real treat!
The first card features an adorable duck holding a teddy bear by Sandi Huggett.  I was going to make a baby card, then decided as I was searching through sentiments, that I would make a "support" card. You know when a friend needs some support and you just want to let them know you are there for them........... so I colored in the image with my copic markers and mounted it on some purple paper which I mounted on some awesome purple plaid paper.  And well......... here it is!

 
The other card I made uses a digi image by Anne Fenton and I call this one Ooh LaLa! Because that is what I would say if I met this woman at a party!  Ooh LaLa!! I colored her gown in emerald green which is supposedly the "it" color this spring and summer. Her sash is in sparkly black along with her belt and necklace. I used some glittery lime green designer paper for the mounted background.
 
 
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!