Saturday, July 21, 2018

Happy Birthday at Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Happy Birthday.

Our Sponsor this month is 
The winner will get 2 digital images from the Sasayaki Glitter Shop
The winner will be announced in August.
Here is my card using an image called "Birthday Turtle Colored". It was a Pre-colored image by our sponsor, Sasayaki Glitter so I had no coloring to do. I sponged around the circular die cut and added a stamped Happy Birthday. The papers and the colorful pennant are from my stash. My card is 6 x 6 inches.



I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

2 comments:

  1. WELL! your stash suited and matched this little guy perfectly, a fabulous card Darcy.
    Faith
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute turtle! I love his expression! Great design and background papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!