Saturday, July 14, 2018

At the Beach --

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Pink, Yellow, Green.

Our Sponsor this month is 
The winner will get 2 digital images from the Sasayaki Glitter Shop
The winner will be announced in August.
Here is my card using an image called Flamingo on the Beach. I colored with Copics.  I used some die cuts from an Underwater set by Top Dog Dies, which is no longer in business. I stamped a birthday greeting at the top and used papers from my stash.


I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!