Saturday, June 9, 2018

Boys will be Boys and Dads will be Dads- Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge

A new Challenge is posted at the Saturday Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!
Saturday Paper A La Mode

Each week we give you a theme and all you have to do is make a card or scrap page or another type of creation with our theme of the week.
This week's theme is Boys Will Be Boys

Our Sponsor this week is  Beccy's Place

Beccy will give this week's winner a nice digi prize.

Here is my card using Beccy's Place image The Three Tenors! They are singing and wishing Happy Father's Day! which is coming up soon, so don't forget!!  The image is the Precolored version so I put this card together in no time!!




I hope you will stop by the Paper Ala Mode Challenge at the Outlawz!

Thanks for dropping in!
Darcy

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a laugh out loud moment when I saw this card, what fun I LOVE it.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!