Monday, May 7, 2018

Power Poppy May Challenge-B and W with a pop of Color

I am such a big fan of Power Poppy images, both digital and clear stamps!

I just discovered that Power Poppy has a monthly challenge. This month's challenge is Black and White with a Pop of Color.

I couldn't resist that one!!

I made a card using a Power Poppy image and sentiment.  The Sunflower is from the Sunflower Power Digital set. And the sentiment is from the Power Poppy Daffodil Bouquet set. 

Here is my card.



I printed on XPI paper and colored with Y19 on the sunflowers.

I layered onto black cardstock and then onto yellow cardstock.  The black gems in the corner are from my stash.

I'm entering this card in the Power Poppy May Challenge

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it!!
Darcy

8 comments:

  1. WOW! that is so lovely Darcy, love the yellow with the black and white.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, I’m loving this! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect image for the B & W and a splash of colour! This sunflower is one of my all time favourites of Marcy’s. Such a lovely card Darcy. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!