Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Bob Festive Friday's Challenge

Well, better late than never! I didn't even know I hadn't published my blog until today!!  I had saved it but that is far as it went.  Some days I just don't know about me!!!  But here is my card for the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge!

This week our themes are  St. Patrick's Day, Favorite Animal, Use A Die Cut, and Christmas!

I chose St. Patrick's Day.  The image I used is by our sponsor for March, Sheepski Designs, and is called Bob.  The only way I could make this a St. Patrick's Day card was to make Bob green!! LOL

 Here is my card!


I colored "Bob" with Copic markers and got out my St. Patrick's stamps for the shamrocks and sentiments. Really fun coloring a green robot!! LOL

Hope you will come over to the  Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what my teammates have made.



Festive Fridays




Our sponsor this month of March is Sheepski Designs.
The lucky winner will receive 3 digis of choice.




I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays Challenge !!  





Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you will leave a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to do that so much!! 

Darcy

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!