Thursday, January 11, 2018

Winter Cardinal at Festive Friday's Challenge

We have a new week of themes at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

This week our themes are Polar Bears, Card with Cardinals, Birthday Card, and Christmas!

For my card, I chose Card with Cardinal and my image is by our sponsor Anne's Digital Art.

 Here is my card!


I was so excited to begin coloring this gorgeous cardinal image by Anne Fenton, Anne's Digital Art. I started with Copic markers and then went over the image with colored pencils (Polychromos) to add some texture to the feathers. I added some dots with my Sharpie White Paint pen with an extra fine tip to give the illusion of snow. I then cut the image using a Marianne die. My papers are from a Christmas pack I bought at Hobby Lobby. I finished with a little silver bow by Little Birdie Crafts. These bows are so pretty and I need to find some more of them. My card is 6 x 6 inches. 

Hope you will come over to the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what my teammates have made. So much talent over there!   

Festive Fridays




Our sponsor this month of January is Anne's Digital Art. She has some freebies on her blog, so stop by there and grab some.



I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays Challenge and you can get a head start on your Christmas cards, too!!  


Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you will leave a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to do that so much!!

Darcy

5 comments:

  1. WOW! this is so lovely and the red just "pops". Your coloring is super gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely papers and a wonderful cardinal bird making a wonderful card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is spectacular, Darcy! I LOVE how you have colored him! He is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!