Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Sketch Challenge January 17, 2018

Still cold here in Iowa! The main topic of conversation here besides politics!! We are expecting the 40s in a couple of days though! It will feel nice!!

I continue to dream of spring and blossoms as I made my card for the  Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz.  


Our sponsor for January is

The lucky January winner will get to select 3 images from the shop

 


Here is this week's sketch.




And here is my DT card.

I used an image from our sponsor called Eastern Yellow Robin Australia (but I wanted to make a bluebird) and colored it with copics. I cut it out with a Stitched Circle die and then layered over a blue cardstock die cut from Cheery Lynn English Floral Doily die.

I used the Flower Shop punch by Stampin' Up! and a leaf punch by Stampin' Up! to make my corner embellishments. No bling or sparkles on this one except for the pearls added to the center of the flowers and around the doily.

Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with! 


Thanks for dropping in! I truly appreciate you taking the time to come by and look and leave a comment!
Darcy

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and your coloring once again is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card, love the image and your colouring and the dies and flowers, so very pretty.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background you created for this beautiful Bluebird! The colors on him are just perfect! Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!