Friday, January 26, 2018

Festive Friday's Challenge 1-26-18 at the Outlawz

TGIF! We have a new week of themes at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge

This week our themes are Let's Go Skiing, Snowflake of Many Colors, Build a Snowman, and Christmas!
For my card, I chose Christmas, and my image is by our sponsor Anne's Digital Art.

 Here is my card!


I colored up my image with Copic markers and then set out to find a patterned paper for the background. It is like a paper store in my basement. Didn't take long to find this pretty non-traditional paper and I chose the pattern because it seemed to make an extension of the rolling snowy hills. I added Diamond Stickles to the shaded snowy areas and to the tops of the fence posts and mailbox and sign. 


Hope you will come over to the  Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what my teammates have made. So much talent over there!   

Festive Fridays




Our sponsor this month of January is Anne's Digital Art. She has some freebies on her blog, so stop by there and grab some.



I hope you will join us at Festive Fridays Challenge and you can get a head start on your Christmas cards, too!!  


Thanks for visiting my blog and hope you will leave a comment. I appreciate you taking the time to do that so much!!

Darcy

4 comments:

  1. I really really like this Darcy, the paper is fab too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so behind on commenting, but I sure am glad that I didn’t miss this beauty! It’s a perfect winter scene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!