Friday, October 13, 2017

Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz

Happy Friday the 13th! It doesn't mean a whole lot to me other than giving me an Aha! moment!

We have a new challenge at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 



The themes this week are Let's Go Riding, Card with Pumpkins, Fall Flowers, and Christmas. I chose the Pumpkins theme and my image is HWEEN BRAT PUMPKIN by Bugaboo Stamps.



I colored the image with Copic markers. I used some white and gold twine behind my image and the pumpkin border is a part of some designer paper I had on hand. The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.

I hope you will visit the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz and see what my awesome teammates have come up with!

Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge. Our lucky October winner will receive a great prize of 5 digital stamps of your choice from Bugaboo. Please visit the Bugaboo store. They are so generous with their prizes and we couldn't have challenges without them!!



I hope you will come by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz! My teammates have made some beautiful cards.

Have a great weekend and thanks so very much for coming by and leaving a comment. I really do appreciate you taking the time to do that!!


4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!