Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Tuesday Color Challenge at the Outlawz

There is a new Outlawz Colour Challenge starting today.  The Outlawz Color Design Team has made some beautiful cards with our sponsor images.

The sponsor this month is Sheepski Designs.



At the Color Challenge this week, we are doing a monochromatic theme with a twist of a pop of one other color!

Jeanie chose the inspiration and at first I was stumped, but decided to use the SheepSkiDesigns image, Jean's Cherry Blossom and I loved how it turned out.



Here is my card using an image by our sponsor Sheepski Designs, Jean's Cherry Blossom.   https://www.etsy.com/listing/538695099/jeans-cherry-blossom-image-no-102?ref=shop_home_active_16 




I colored with Copic markers. I used pink as my "pop" color and used various shades of the T Copic family for the leaves and branches. 

I hope you will stop by the Outlawz Colour Challenge and think about joining us!

And thanks so much for dropping by my blog! I always appreciate it!

3 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card. I love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY Elegant card, love the monochrome look of it, love the layering and the blossom.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!