Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Outlawz Sketch Challenge September 6, 2017

September has arrived. Starting the fall season now. Not sure I'm ready for that quite yet, but what can you do???  Hope you will drop by the Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!


Sami Stamps is sponsoring our Challenge this month. The prize will be $12 gift cert from Sami's store.




Here is this week's sketch. Sandra is letting us pick our favorites from 2016 and I got to pick my fav for the first week and THIS IS IT!!!


This is my card using Sami Stamps image Butterfly Flower.
I colored with Copic markers and used a Stampin' Up! punch to make the flowers! All papers are from my stash!





Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so behind on commenting! I love the cool blue and green tones you used. The yellow butterfly just flies off the page! Great card for any occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!