Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Outlawz Sketch Challenge September 20, 2017

 There is a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!


Sami Stamps is sponsoring our Challenge this month. The prize will be $12 gift cert from Sami's store.





Here is this week's sketch. Sandra is letting us pick our favorites from 2016 and it was Andrea's turn to pick her fav. Here is Andrea's favorite sketch from last year!






This is my card using Sami Stamps image Halloween Kitty.
I colored with Copic markers and the chipboard elements are from my stash! The striped paper is from Stampin' Up! I added stamped bats to the background paper.





Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

4 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!