Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Fuzzy Friends at Outlawz Color Challenge

Hope you will drop by the Outlawz Colour Challenge this week.  The Outlawz Color Design Team has made some beautiful cards with our sponsor images

The sponsor this month is Sheepski Designs.



Here is the inspiration photo and the Twist is "Outside".  Cara picked our inspiration photo this week.
Use three colors and the twist: Outside.

Here is my card using an image by our sponsor Sheepski Designs, Fuzzy Friends #63.  

I used the three middle colors in the color block.



I colored with Copic markers and used some papers from my stash. The butterfly is punched with a Stampin' Up! punch.

I'm putting this card in the SheepskiDesigns Facebook Challenge and



I hope you will stop by the Outlawz Colour Challenge and think about joining us!

And thanks so much for dropping by my blog! I appreciate it!

6 comments:

  1. i love this image :)
    great coloring darcy :)
    thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges. i hope you'll join us again :)
    Greetings
    DT heike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image, Darcy! Such a cute card for so many occasions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Darcy - the Teddies are so cute! Thanks for joining us at SheepSki Designs Challenges! - Patti (SheepSki Designs Challenges Blog DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of the colours and such wonderful colouring on the bears, too. Thank you for joining us at SheepSki Designs blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!