Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Hello, August! Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Time for a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!

August has arrived. I am thankful for a little bit cooler temperatures. I know it won't last long, but July was a scorcher! Add mosquitoes, June bugs and Japanese Beetles into the mix, and well, most evenings, I just stayed inside!


We have a new sponsor for August. It is Digistamp4Joy. Our August winner will get to choose four images from the Digistamps4Joy store.



Here is this week's sketch




It was fun coloring the Daisy Power 2 daisy flower background in purple, pink, and yellow. I colored with my Copic marker and layered onto some purple glittery paper which I layered onto some purple and yellow floral designer paper. The Happy Birthday is digital by Digistamps4Joy. I finished with some purple and white twine and purple gems and some yellow pearls from my stash.





Hope you will come by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teammates have come up with!


Thanks for dropping in! I love having visitors!

3 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!