Friday, July 21, 2017

Ladies' Night

It's Friday!! We have a new challenge  at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 

The themes this week are  Camping, It is all about ladies, Trains,  and Christmas.  

I chose the Ladies theme so I could use my new Bugaboo image.

I colored with copic markers and used paper from my stash. The red glitter butterfly was punched with a Stampin' Up! punch. The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up! set.
The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.






I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!


Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky July winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!




Thanks for coming by!  Have a fantastic weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card. The image is gorgeous and the design is really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super new image, love the papers you used, great colours.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these Bugaboo images! You did a fantastic job on this one, Darcy! She sure looks ready to party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! I wouldn't mind partying with her!! LOL

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!