Friday, May 26, 2017

Festive Friday's --Enough Reindeer

We have a new challenge  at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge! Each week we give you four themes to choose from and you can enter up to three times per week! 

The themes this week are A Card with Buttons, Graduation, Ride 'em Cowboy,  and Christmas.  I chose to do a Christmas theme this week.




My card uses a Bugaboo image called Enough Reindeer and it comes with a matching sentiment. I used a corner punch from Stampin' Up! to trim my corners. The red gems are from my stash. The red striped paper is from my stash and the Gold Foil layer is Stampin' Up! I finished with some Diamond Stickles.
The finished size is 5 x 7 inches.

I hope you will visit Festive Friday's at the Outlawz and see what my teammates have made!


Bugaboo is always our sponsor for the Festive Friday's Challenge and is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky May winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Festive Friday's Challenge at the Outlawz

Thanks for coming by!  I love having visitors!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!