Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Bird Cage by All Dressed Up

We have s a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz





Our sponsor this month is All Dressed Up. The May winner will get to select two digital images from the shop.








Here is our Sketch for this week!





Here is my card! My image is called Bird Cage by our sponsor, All Dressed Up.



I colored my Bird Cage image with my Copic markers and then trimmed the image to fit. I used a corner rounder punch to round the corners off. The floral background layer was cut with a Tonic die called Gothic Border Square, a five piece die set. I used the very outer edge to get the look that the sketch used.  It was the closest thing I had in that size of a die. I placed little tiny pearls around the square. The Flower is from my stash. Was looking for a butterfly but couldn't find one in the right size. The twine is from Stampin' Up! and is Calypso Coral. My overall card size is 6 x 6 inches.

I'm entering my card in the All Dressed Up Facebook Challenge  as the theme is World in Bloom.



If you have time, drop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge! It is so easy to join!


Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Love this Darcy, pretty colours and beautiful delicate image. Such a pretty corner flower too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a sweet card in every single way! I love that background paper! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!