Friday, February 17, 2017

Build a Snowman at Festive Fridays Outlawz Challenge

Four new great themes this week at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge.  Playing music, Celebrate a Birthday, Seasons Greetings, Build a Snowman
I decided to go with Build a Snowman and I used an image by Anne Fenton (Anne's Digital Art)



I colored with Copic markers and used Nuvo Glitter Drops to put in my snow.



Bugaboo is giving a great prize of 4 digital images to our lucky February winner! Please visit Bugaboo as they are so generous with their prizes and we simply couldn't have challenges without them!



Hope you will stop by the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge and see what everyone else has made!

Thanks for coming by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Darcy! I was thinking of getting those glitter drops! Now that I see how beautiful they are...I just may have to order them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring Darcy and love the shimmer of the glitter.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!