Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Angel Heart -- Outlawz Sketch Challenge

We have a new Sketch Challenge posted!

Sandra Caldwell Digi Stamps is our sponsor for February and she created 5 images just for our challenge! And all 5 digis are in Sandra's Etsy Shop.
Also, please be sure to check out 
Sandra Caldwell Fan Page
Prize:
Winner gets 2 Free digis from Sandra's Etsy Shop plus 
If winner buys 2 regular price digis they get any 2 digis free

Okay, now here is our sketch this week!


And here is my card. I used Sandra Caldwell image Angel Heart. 


I colored with my Copic markers. The papers are from my stash! The hearts on the left side are from a new die set by Stampin' Up! called Love Notes framelits. The heart punch by Stampin' Up makes a great layer underneath the striped heart die cut.

I hope you will stop by our challenge!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!