Wednesday, December 21, 2016

December 25th is coming.............

Good morning! Happy Wednesday! Christmas is right around the corner. Five days!!  I am continuing to make Christmas cards for the Outlawz Sketch Challenge. I am really on a roll, putting out Christmas cards for next year! This is a first for me, I think!

This week, we have a really fun sketch and at first, I thought oh, how am I going to make banners look right because I have struggled in the past. But it came to me ................. Here is the Sketch.


And here is my card using a sentiment from Close to My Heart's Twinkle set.


The Twinkle set is no longer available as it was a Stamp of the Month set. My papers are also from Close to My Heart and were from a previous season. For my banners, I used a Signature Bunting die from JoAnn Sheen. I cut it twice and it was perfect size for layering. I tucked little pieces of white cardstock behind the heart cut outs for a little contrast and finished with some rhinestones for a little extra pizzazz.  The cool thing about that bunting die is that the cut out parts are all heart shaped so I have some little heart pieces for another project or I could use as confetti!

A lucky December winner will win a prize package from the Outlawz Sketch Team! I hope you will stop by the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and see what my talented teamies have made this week. 



Have a great day!
And thank you so much for stopping by. It is greatly appreciated!!

And Merry Christmas!!



6 comments:

  1. Quite a different card, Darcy and I LOVE it. You put everything together so nicely and the colors look so great together. Wishing you a nice day and a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Donna, on this one! So different, but so beautiful! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE what you have done with the sketch, so very clever.
    Faith
    x
    HAPPY Christmas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!