Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tis the Season

Good morning! It's another Wednesday and we are in the midst of our November Wednesday sketches at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge.

Here is the sketch for this week!!  

And here is my card using Anne Fenton's image  Christmas Sentiment. I colored with Copic markers and used a gold pen on the ribbon and then went over the ribbon with Wink of Stella. Diamond Stickles finishes off the main image. My pretty papers are new this year from Close to My Heart. The snowflake stickers are by Paper Studio. I placed Iced Rhinestones by Stampin' Up! on the center of each snowflake. Making this traditional red and green Christmas card has put me in the mood for Christmas!!


Our sponsor all month is the lovely Anne's Digital Art who is owned by Anne Fenton, an amazing artist.

Etsy Shop Anne's Digital Art

http://annescards4u.blogspot.com/

Anne will give a surprise package of 5 digis to our lucky monthly winner. Be sure to check out her blog because she adds freebie digital images there from time to time.

I hope you will stop by our Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz. We have a special page where you can go and see all the sketches from 2015 and 2016, just in case you get stuck on thinking of a card design!!

Thanks for stopping in!!

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!