Wednesday, October 5, 2016

The Tallest Hat -- Outlawz Sketch Challenge

Hey! It's October, one of my most favorite months of the year. We have a new Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz and a new sponsor, too.

Lisa Bloobel of Bloobel Stamps is our sponsor all month and she will give a prize of 2 digis to our lucky October winner.






Here is the sketch!





Here is my card for the challenge using The Tallest Hat! I thought she should have a green face so I used Copic markets to color up the image. Ribbon by Stampin Up!  The rest is from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by and hope you will check out our new challenge at the Outlawz!

4 comments:

  1. This is fantastically fabulous, Darcy! I love Halloween cards and this one sure is a winner Beautifully colored!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Janet! Actually remembered to add my card to the blog!! LOL

      Delete
  2. Brilliant card Darcy, LOVE it and all the details. Great image beautifully coloured, love her green face.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!