Friday, October 21, 2016

Punk for a Day at the Outlawz Festive Fridays Challenge

Every week at the Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge, we give you four themes to pick from to make a crafty item. One of our themes this week is  Punk for a Day and so I used an image by Bugaboo called Kidz Punk Topper. I am in Halloween mode right now so I made a card I can send out at Halloween.

Here is my card. I colored with Copic markers. It was fun coloring blue hair as I don't usually do that. I love the look on the little kitty's face as it eyes the big spider!


Festive Friday's has two sponsors every month!


Our first sponsor is a2zScrapbooking.  The prize for the monthly winner will be a digi kit. What fun!! a2zScrapbooking sells so many products and they are the exclusive dealer for Hero Arts Digital products!

Our second sponsor is Bugaboo!
The prize is $21 worth of digital images.


Thanks for dropping by!!



2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!