Friday, August 12, 2016

Outlawz Festive Friday's Challenge August 12

Hoorah!! Friday is here!! Hope everyone has a good weekend!!

We have a new challenge at Festive Friday's at the Outlawz! Come see what our four themes are!

I picked Seniors Day for my theme!  I have some of those Golden Oldies stamps from ART IMPRESSIONS! They are so fun to make a card with.






We have two sponsors every month!


Our first sponsor is a2zScrapbooking.  The prize for the monthly winner will be a digi kit. What fun!! a2zScrapbooking sells so many products and they are the exclusive dealer for Hero Arts Digital products!

Our second sponsor is Bugaboo!
The prize is $21 worth of digital images.


Please stop by and check out our challenge!!
And as always, thanks so much for stopping by my blog!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!