Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Outlawz SketchChallenge July 27

July is just flying by as is my whole summer! The older I get, the faster the time goes!

Our final challenge for July at the Sketch Challenge starts today! But no worries!  There are 5 (FIVE) Wednesdays in August so we will back in August with 5 more challenges!!

Here is the sketch for this week!


I turned the sketch one rotation, so that my fox image by Sami Stamps would fit in the larger rectangle perfectly!

Here is my card using Sunny Spot as my focal image. I colored with copics. Everything is from my stash. I really enjoy using up some of the thicker stickers that I have collected over the years.

Our sponsor, Sami Stamps will give a $12 gift voucher to her store to one lucky random drawn winner from all July entries.




Please stop by the CHALLENGE and see what my teammates have made.
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. The colours of the papers you have picked are just perfect for that image, and your colouring is beautiful! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background paper is perfect for this image! I love the scene you created...great coloring of those little foxes. Pretty sure I saw them in my yard! 😺

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!