Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Outlawz Sketch Challenge June 8


Here is our sketch for this week at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge.



And here is the card I made using an image from our sponsor, Drawn By Krista. I colored with copic markers and used papers from my stash.



Our sponsor for the month of June is Drawn By Krista, formerly Drawn With Character.  Krista will give our June winner a prize of 4 digis.


I hope you will come by our new Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have cooked up for their inspiration cards.

As always, I appreciate your dropping by!! Thanks a bunch!!

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect springtime card, Darcy! I love the sweet image and your paper choices! Everything matches so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darcy this is so adorable, darling image and love the choice of papers and colors. Great layout.
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!