Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz June 1st

Wow! Where did the month of May go?  Time flies and it is June already. And we have 5 Wednesdays in June which means we have 5 Sketch challenges starting with this one!
Getting right to it, here is our Sketch for this week!



And here is my card using Squirrel by our June sponsor Drawn By Krista! The squirrels in Iowa are mostly an orangey-red so I used Copic markers to try to achieve that color. Okay, maybe they aren't quite that red, but I had fun coloring this little mischievous critter!  That is quite a big acorn he has his little paws on!!


As I mentioned, our sponsor for the month of June is Drawn By Krista, formerly Drawn With Character.  Krista will give our June winner a prize of 4 digis.



I hope you will come by our new Sketch Challenge and see what my teammates have cooked up for their inspiration cards.

As always, I appreciate your dropping by!! Thanks a bunch!!

2 comments:

  1. So darn cute, Darcy! He looks just like the squirrel I feed every day, except mine wants peanuts! Great card...love those buttons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!