Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz

Happy Wednesday!  Today we have a new Sketch challenge over at the Outlawz! Come join us!

Aurora Wings is sponsoring the  Outlawz Sketch challenge for the whole month of March. 
Aurora Wings will give a prize of $10 worth of digis to our random winner from all of the month's entries.



Here is the sketch for this week.


And my card for the challenge is made using  Kitten Fairy by Aurora Wings as my focal image. The borders on the side are stickers and the bow was gifted to me by a friend!

I colored the image with Copic markers.

I hope you will check out the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and the other Outlawz challenges!!
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Awwwww, another adorable kitty card! I love that mosaic background paper and those paisley strips are gorgeous! Beautiful, Darcy, I love the soft blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!! I have seen the image before and the kitty fairy is so cute and you just brought her to life, love her in white so cute!!!!
    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute kitten! Your coloring is amazing and I love the layout. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!