Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Outlawz Sketch Challenge for week of February 3rd

February is here now and with that comes a promise of spring. Okay, I know, spring is a whole month away and then some but one can dream..................

We have a new sketch challenge at the Outlawz.  And a new sponsor for February! Let's hear it for Digistamps4joy!!!  I was so pleased we were able to get this wonderful digi company to sponsor us. They are such a versatile company and I really have fun shopping at the store site.  The prize for our February winner will be a $10 voucher towards some digis.


 Here is our sketch for this week! I love this one!!


 And here is my card using "Music Sheet" by Digistamps4joy. I had to turn my heart a little on its side so that the image looked right within the heart shape.


I colored the image with my Copic markers and just used paper, stickers, and gems from my stash. Of course, I used Diamond Stickles around my heart!


I hope you will stop by the Sketch Challenge and take a look at the inspiration by my awesome teammates as they have fun with images by Digistamps4joy.

And thank you for stopping by my blog!

7 comments:

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!