Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Wednesday Sketch Challenge December 30

Well, if you have been following the crazy weather all over the world, you will know that some people are having twisters, some are having flooding, and some are having snowstorms. Here in Iowa, it is the snowstorms. We had a white Christmas after all and then another wave of snow a few days later!

But  rain or shine, we have a new Outlawz Sketch Challenge. Every Wednesday, we have a new sketch challenge and this week is no different!

First, our sponsor all month is Bugaboo.
Prize is $21 gift certificate!


Here is our sketch for this week!





Here is my card using Christmas Kitty by Bugaboo.



Have a great week and thanks for stopping by.


3 comments:

  1. Double checked to make sure I'm a follower so google will not remove me but I think I'm fine. Have a wonderful New Year my friend! No snow for Christmas, that's okay.
    Darling card and love all the wonderful colors. Great job with the sketch.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this one! This is so cute! I love the yellow and purple....I think I have that same ribbon! Love it, Darcy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!