Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Outlawz Sketch Challenge Chocoholic

We have a new sketch challenge at the Outlawz for ya!!  Hope you will visit our challenge page and see what our very talented Design Team has come up with using this month's sponsor images.

And speaking of sponsors, our sponsor for June is Sugar and Betty/That Craft Place. The June winner will get 3 digis for a prize.





Here is the sketch for this week!



And here is my card using "Chocoholic". When I made this card, our Iowa State University basketball coach, Fred Hoiberg had just accepted a new position of Head Coach for the Chicago Bulls. So many sad Iowans that day.....me included!!! So, as I was coloring this image, I was trying to think of a sentiment to go along with it, and what I came up with was kind of funny (at least for me it was).
I have written my sentiment below the card and will possibly put it somewhere on the inside of the card. And the ISU Cyclone colors are red and gold, so I kept that theme a little bit.

"If you stay, I'll give you one of my chocolates..............."  Of course, that doesn't compare with a multi million dollar deal!! hahahaha

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, she's so cute, Darcy, and I love your sentiment! Great coloring and I love that dotted background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Janet!! Such a cute image too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and nice sentiment,,,,,,horayyy foRDarcy`s Chocolates,,,,,,,.I have just read your e-mail,,,, please choose ypou favo image from my stuff and I´ll send it Darcy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!