Tuesday, March 18, 2014

A new Outlawz Sketch Challenge March 19-25

I love Wednesdays!!

Not only is it "Hump Day" but it means the Outlawz has a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge for you!! So many great entries last week and it really makes the Design Team so proud to see such beautiful creations.

Our sponsor all month is Anne's Digital Art.


Without further ado, here is the sketch!


And here is my card using Hugzz Bear Balloons from Anne's Digital Art. I made my card with a child in mind and used the primary colors for a bright and cheery card.


I used papers from my stash. I believe these are from Gina K Designs as is the Happy Birthday sentiment. The two die cuts in each bottom corner are from my stash. I used Spellbinders for my tag die cut. The pennant is a clear stamp set Party Pennants from Close to my Heart which I stamped with blue pigment ink and heat embossed with a blue metallic embossing powder.

I hope you will join us this week at the Outlawz Sketch Challenge. Don't forget, there is a new challenge every day of the week at the Outlawz!

Sunday- CAS (Clean and Simple)
Monday- Greetings
Tuesday - Color
Wednesday - Sketch
Thursday - Twisted
Friday- Alcohol Markers
Saturday - Paper Ala Mode

Hope you are enjoying your week and thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Any child will be thrilled this this adorable little bear and all he brings with him. Great coloring and dotted background. I really like the die cut pieces and the banner. A real fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Darcy! Love the Spring colors, and that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright colors! This adorable image is just perfect for this layout! Who wouldn't love getting a card like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute birthday card Darcy! Adorable
    Hugs,
    marie
    http://thejoyofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!