Wednesday, November 27, 2013

New Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz - November 27

There's a new sketch challenge at the Outlawz today!
 Our sponsor is the Paper Shelter and it provided images to us to use this month and will give a prize to our November winner!

http://www.thepapershelter.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1
 
First the sketch!!



Here is my card!


I colored the image with my Copic markers and cut some flowers out with a Spellbinders die. The circle cut and the scalloped cut is also from Spellbinders Nestabilities dies. The Christmas paper is from my stash.

I sure would love it if you would stop by the Sketch Challenge and play along!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Darcy

5 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely Darcy!! Beautiful coloring and DP!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. The paper you used is perfect for this image! Great card Darcy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Darcy :) Brill colouring, and I love the gems and flowers :D
    Eithne
    www.cardroomdelights.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!