Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Crafty and Calm

The Stamping Chef has a November challenge through it's facebook fan page. Tamara from TSC (The Stamping Chef) generously gave us an image to use to make a creation of our choice. I made a card using the image which I colored in with my Copic Markers. And I attached some pink twine, an orange button and in the upper right corner, I added some more twine, three stick pins and some pink paper flowers. Hope you will visit the Challenge and see what other creations the other ladies came up with!

Here's my card!

Other challenges I am entering!
Through the Craft Room Door Challenges - Anything Goes
Outlawz Monday Greeting Card Challenge - Anything Goes

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!  if you are celebrating it, for everyone else,  
HAVE A GREAT CRAFTY DAY!

Darcy

3 comments:

  1. Terrific coloring on this adorable image. Your flowers and twine with button are nice additions. Wishing you a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy your image, it is a lot of fun. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
    Hugs, Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy your cad is so cool ... thanks for joining tTCRD this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!