Wednesday, October 2, 2013

OUTLAWZ CREATIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGE

Every couple of weeks there is a new Outlawz Creative Freebie Challenge! We are given two images to get creative with. First, I will start with the image so generously given to us by Anne Fenton. It is called Floral Swag and here is my card!

 
 
As always, I used copic markers to color my image. The fancy bottom of the white cardstock is actually a happy little accident. I used a die from the Radiant Rectangles set by Spellbinders and it didn't cut all the way through, so I just cut off the bad part. I kind of like how it turned out. The background paper is purchased paper from my stash.
 
My second card features an image from Sandi Huggett.  It is a Hibiscus.
Here's my card and once again, my coloring is done with copic markers.
 
Thanks, Sandi and Anne for the lovely images!!
Darcy
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!