Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Make it for Baby

This week's Color Challenge at the Outlawz is "Make it for Baby" using Pastel Blue, Pastel Pink, and Pastel Yellow!  I colored an image by Mo's Digital Pencil called Baby Fairy Flora and I really like how she turned out. I gathered up my various colors of cut papers and started putting things together and this is how it turned out! I'm also entering this card in a brand new challenge group Through the Purple Haze!  It's a closed group so you will need to ask to join if you are interested!


Have a great day!
Darcy


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is darling. I just love that image. Sweet baby card, Darcy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pat! I didn't realize how cute that image was until I started coloring it and it came to "life"!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!