Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Birds, Butterflies, Blossoms

Sure signs of spring....birds, butterflies and blossoms. We are just starting to see some blossoms in the likes of daffodils and some early blooming tulips. But not much else yet. It is raining pretty good today so it won't be long now.

I've seen some moths, but not a butterfly yet and most of the birds that wintered down south are back. Still some snowbirds lingering around. I had bluebirds all winter...don't know WHY they stuck around!

This week at the Outlawz Copic/Promarker Challenge, the theme is Winged and my card below shows a hummingbird and a butterfly. All three stamps are from the same set and I apologize for not knowing the company name. It was a cling stamp set I bought at Archivers but apparently I didn't keep the insert with the company name. Next time I am in the store, I will look for it.
I used copic markers to color in my images.
Looks like rain all day today! Stay dry and warm!
Darcy
 

18 comments:

  1. Great job with your copic coloring:) Very pretty card! Thank You for sharing.
    gloriasgoofycraftspot.blogspot.com
    Blogging it forward group.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Copics Coloring, Love your card all the color combo sure does scream for Spring, Thanks for sharing!!
    Vanessa
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww very cute!!

    ~Candace
    www.papercraftsbycandace.com
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the coloring. TFS
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! This project would be perfect to link it up with us over at http://craftindesertdivas.com/.

    BIF
    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. Everything on here is in Japanesse..lol.... BUT I can see the card and it is so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the image....thanks for sharing

    Tanya
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Sweet, TFS from BIF, xo nikki ox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the pretty colors you used! BIF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the colors!
    Lori ann
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the colors...super springy!


    BIF
    http://dawnmercedes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh WOW I love the colors..
    Great card
    Hugs
    BIF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks everyone for the very nice comments.
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!