Saturday, March 2, 2013

Howl at the Moon!

This past week over at the Outlawz Clean and Simple Challenge, our challenge was to  make a card using a "full moon" for our theme. After sorting through quite a few stamps, I came up with this image from the Embossing Arts Company called (appropriately) "Howling Wolf". I've had this stamp for a number of years but don't recall ever using it. That is the nice thing about these challenges. I am using some of my stamps that haven't been used for years or maybe never been used at all!

I stamped the image in Tuxedo Black by Memento onto some yellow-green decorated paper and then used a yellow copic marker to color in the moon and a tan colored copic marker to color the wolf. On Here is my card.

 
Here is the greeting on the inside!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!