Sunday, March 24, 2013

Honey.................

Well, if it's Iowa and it's the weekend, well, you gotta have snow!  Thankfully, it won't be sticking around long. I think Mother Nature didn't realize that the calendar says it is "Spring"!

This card I made last night definitely looks like spring! It's got a butterfly and a dragonfly and the cutest little digi by Alicia Alva that is called Honey! I colored her with copic markers and used some Spellbinders Dies for the layers. Also my first time using Washi tape. It is a sticky tape that is in an aqua hounds tooth pattern. It is easy to tear off the size you want and when you put it on the piece of paper, it blends in perfectly!

 
I'm entering this card into two Challenges:
 
Have a great Sunday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message! It is very much appreciated! I read each and every one!